Helping Keep The Ealing Community Local
Wed July 8, 2020
Posted by Administrator : Friday 22nd March 2013
1. Teach your children not to approach a strange dog that is tied up.
2. Make sure that you ask the owner before you touch or approach a strange dog.
3. Give strange dogs their space.
4. Make sure that your children never tease your dog.
5. Don’t play too roughly with your dog.
6. Ensure that your children know that if your dog is ill, injured or asleep that they should not be disturbed.
Looking for older entries? Browse Our Archives